Concurrent Enrollment is an enrichment program designed to provide current 9th-12th graders the opportunity to get an "early start" on their college experience and earn college credit. Enrollment fees are free for high school students who enroll in 11 units or fewer.
High school students can enroll in day or evening classes and receive college credit for course work successfully completed. Most courses are transferable to four-year colleges and universities, enabling the student to earn honors credit while fulfilling university requirements without the expense of most university programs.
Interested students must submit a Concurrent Enrollment Course Request Form (available from high school counselors, college/career centers, at CSM's Admissions & Records Office, or in the Course Enrollment Packet (link below) with the required signatures.
If you have questions, please contact use at email@example.com.
To begin the enrollment process, please carefully review the Concurrent Enrollment Course Enrollment Packet.
Prior to enrolling, students must meet course prerequisite requirements based on high school transcripts, college transcripts or other measures. Visit the Assessment Services website.*See the CSM Catalog or visit WebSchedule for specific course prerequisites.
Completed Course Request Forms can be uploaded through your WebSMART student portal. Make sure that the form is filled out completely and you have obtained all the required permissions to attend.
- Save or scan a copy of your College Connection Course Request Form to a device that will allow you to upload (desktop, phone, tablet)
- Log into WebSMART
- Your ID number is your college issued “G-number.”
Include the “G” when entering.
- Your PIN is our date of birth in the order of MMDDYY
(You will be asked to change your PIN once you log in.)
- Select: Student Services
- Select: College Connection Course Request Form
- Follow the steps to upload your Course Request Form and SUBMIT
- Please contact Admissions if you have any problems submitting your request