Skip to Main Content
High School Enrollment Programs

Transfer Services for High School Students

Transfer Services provides information and support to regular community college students only.

Frequently we get questions about university admissions and transfer from students in "special admit" programs such as the High School College Connection Concurrent Enrollment Program, Middle College High School, and from parents of high school and middle school students.

Be advised that the university enrollment requirements are different for students seeking admissions directly out of high school. Even if a high school student has completed college courses at CSM, university admissions is typically based on the date of high school graduation and not the number of college units acquired. High school students and parents must consult with their high school counselors for assistance.

CSM Transfer Services provides guidance for college students who enrolled at CSM for the purpose of university transfer. If you are a graduating High School senior then please follow the steps listed on the New & Returning Students page.