Counseling Services is offering Counseling by drop-in this week. Please stop by the front desk or call us to be added to the list.
Counseling Services is here to help you achieve your educational and personal goals by providing information to assist you in deciding on and setting these goals, acquainting you with campus services and resources, and helping you develop skills and strategies to enhance your academic and personal success.
Counseling services are available to:
- New and returning students who have completed the Online Orientation (through WebSMART) and Assessment.
- Continuing CSM Students
- Log into your OneLogin portal
- Choose"Student Success Link"
- Go to the “My Appointments” tab
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment”
- For Appointment type, select the reason for scheduling the counseling appointment
- Select desired counselor, time, and date that best fits your availability
College Center Building 10, Room 340
For general questions or help with registration, you can talk to a Student Ambassador via Zoom! Student Ambassadors cannot schedule counseling appointment or give counseling information.
For personal counseling, please visit the Wellness Center website.For help for students in crisis, please visit CSM CARES.
Office Hours - Spring 2023
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|