The Welcome Center assists new, returning and continuing students with navigating the college. We serve new and returning students through the matriculation process (orientation, assessment, counseling, registration) as well as continuing students who are looking for more information on how to access services needed to be successful in college.
Here is how the Welcome Center can serve you:
- Help with steps to enrollment and register for classes. Follow the Steps to Enrollment for details.
- Help with connecting to Student Support Services.
At CSM, the administration, faculty and staff are committed to student success. With this in mind, our Welcome Orientation Workshop provides information about Assessment and English and math course placement, Student Services, and using Counseling Services, determining educational goals and creating a plan to reach those goals.To complete it online, log into your WebSMART account and select Online Orientation under Student Services.
- Log into your OneLogin portal
- Choose"Student Success Link"
- Go to the “My Appointments” tab
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment”
- For Appointment type, select the reason for scheduling the counseling appointment
- Select desired counselor, time, and date that best fits your availability
- Distance Education students should contact the Welcome Center for information on how to complete matriculation steps remotely.
- Help with connecting to Student Services. Too many programs? Call and we will direct you personally.
- Here are some Campus and Community Resources that can help you during COVID‑19.
- If you would like to make a counseling appointment, please visit Counseling Services.
- Workshops that focus on career exploration, academic success, and personal development.
- Help with connecting to Student Services Programs.
- Visit the High School Concurrent Enrollment page for information.
College Center Building 10, Room 340
Office Hours - 8/28/23-12/21/23
|Mon||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||In Person|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:30 pm||In Person|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:30 pm||In Person|
|Thu||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||In Person|
|Fri||8:00 am - 1:00 pm||In Person|