- Select a program of study on our college degree page
- Begin online application (select New User to start application) - Apply Here
- Upload documents
- Review your application. Click here if you Forgot Your Password
- Pay Application Fee and Submit Application
- Receive your Admission Email
When to Apply
Summer Session - Classes begin in June
- GOL Student Applications: June 1
Spring Semester - Classes begin on January 18, 2022. For the best selection of classes, we recommend applying before the deadlines.
- Application Deadlines: New F-1 (Coming from outside the USA) - November 15
- Transfer F-1 (Within the USA) - January 20
- Global Online Learning (GOL) - January 20
The $50 Application Fee will be added to the Spring 2022 application beginning October 15, 2021.
What we need
- Bank Letter or Bank Statement showing funds of at least $26,000 dated no earlier than 3 months before the date you apply. The total estimated expenses are:
|Tuition (12 units, $309/unit)||$3,708||$7,416|
|Enrollment Fee (12 units, $46/unit)||$552||$1,104|
|Living Expenses (10 months, shared room)||$5,375||$10,750|
|TOTAL||$12,845 USD||$26,000 USD|
|Books and Supplies||$500||$1,000|
|Local Public Transportation||$500||$1,000|
|TOTAL||$2,560 USD||$5,170 USD|
If dependents (spouse or child) will be accompanying you, the bank certification and/or Affidavit of support must include an additional $5,000 for the first dependent and an additional $2,500 for each additional dependent.
- Transcripts from secondary schools or colleges accompanied by English translations
- Copy of your valid passport
- Proof on English Language Proficiency: A minimum score or higher on an approved English proficiency examination:
- TOEFL iBT - 56
- IELTS Band - 5.5
- Duolingo - 85
- PTE Academic - 42
- Eiken Grade - 2A
- Find more ways to meet the English Requirement here.
For more information about applying to College of San Mateo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.