Interested in EOPS
- Apply for College of San Mateo Admission.
- File a California College Promise Grant (CCPG) formerly known as BOGW Application with the Financial Aid Office. Apply through WebSMART.
- Take one of the Assessments for Course Placement with CSM Assessment Services.
- Register for Classes: Go to WebSMART.
- Complete an EOPS/CARE Application
Interested in checking your eligibility for Fall 2023?
Complete the EOPS Application and a member of our staff will be in touch!
For EOPS, the student must:
- be registered full-time (12 units); limited exemptions for evening students enrolled in 9 units, and students with a verified disability
- be eligible for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG) formerly Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGFW) A or B (Financial Aid Office at CSM)
- have completed fewer than 70 degree applicable units and
have placed into a basic skills math or English course or have previously enrolled in a basic skills math or English course, or meet one of the alternative educational criteria identified by the EOPS program
For CARE, the student must:
- Must be in the EOPS program
- At least 18 years old
- Be a current recipient of CalWORKs/TANF/Tribal TANF cash aid for themselves or dependent child
- CalWORKs/TANF/Tribal TANF single head of household status