The Learning Support Centers Coordination Committee represents discipline specific centers and the Learning Center. It brings together faculty coordinators, directors, staff, and students in a combined effort to ensure student success.
The mission of the Learning Support Centers Coordination Committee (LSC3) is to facilitate the effective and efficient operations of the learning support centers at CSM through a collaborative effort focused upon student success.
The goals of the LSC3are to develop a shared purpose: 1- to promote student scholarship and achievement by providing comprehensive academic support across the disciplines; 2- to provide equity through equal access and support services for all students; and 3- to inform the CSM community of the various services available.
- Coordinate marketing efforts to inform the CSM community about the variety of student instruction and other services available at CSM’s learning support centers.
- Provide specific recommendations to incorporate some uniformity in operations/procedures across all support centers while encouraging each center to maintain its individuality.
- Consult with PRIE to identify and collect pertinent data related to student success and completion.
- Identify areas of needed improvement in the centers and advocate for additional resources through the Program Review process.
- Encourage the development and modification of curriculum and support services based on student needs.
- Identify and address gaps in center instruction and services for particular student populations and/or courses.
- Promote fiscal responsibility by sharing center resources when possible.
- Learning Support Centers Coordination Committee Bylaws
- Learning Support Centers Contact List
- Learning Support Centers Resource Guide
- Learning Support Centers SLOs
- SARS Usage Report Fall 2011
- SARS Usage Report Spring 2012
- SARS Usage Report Summer 2012
- SARS Usage Report Fall 2012
- SARS Usage Report Spring 2013