Special Characteristics of CSM's Communication Studies Center
- Individual consultation and personalized coaching by faculty
- Videotaping of presentations
- Content modules for self-paced review and improvement
- Video, audio, and traditional library on communication topics
- Internet access, word processing, laser printing
Communication Studies courses have a one-hour by arrangement requirement. Instructors and students are required to participate in lab activities, such as video recording speeches; self-critiques; consultation with instructors; completion of modules online and/or on site; group meetings; and research.
Online Communication Studies Lab Resources
The resources below are being made available for access outside of the Communication Studies Lab. Please consult with your instructor or the Communication Studies Lab Instructional Aide for more information.
Professor Kate Motoyama