We invite you to join BSI projects, planned or in the works, and to contact us about ways in which BSI might be of service to you.
- Pathway to College (Formerly Summer Bridge Academy, Ron Andrade, Learning Center)
- S.M.A.R.T (Peer Mentoring, Ron Andrade, Learning Center)
- Math Supplemental Instruction (Lena Feinman, Math)
- Community College Teaching and Learning Program (Jeramy Wallace and Theresa Martin, BSI/SoTL Center)
- Reading Apprenticeship/Faculty Inquiry Groups (Jeramy Wallace and Theresa Martin, BSI/SoTL Center)
- Connections Sections: English and Counseling Partnership (Basic Skills English and Counseling)
- Math Edge: College of San Mateo Learning Skills Workshops, Harry Nishanian and Joseph Tobener
- Teaching Paradigms, Pedagogies and Basic Skills Students (Research Project), Lorena Gonzalez
- On-Course Workshop I Attendance, On-Course summary, Sylvia Aguirre-Alberto, Tami Hom, Lorena Gonzalez
- Development of Library ESL Collection in Collaboration with ESL Faculty, Lorrita Ford
- Math Placement Test Prep Workshop, Brett Pollack (with Cheryl Gregory)
- Interdisciplinary Faculty Inquiry Groups, James Carranza
Find out more about how to request funds to complete your own basic skills project by visiting Request for Proposals.