Technology Equipment & Services
Students and employees are eligible for access to technology equipment and services in order to complete coursework or work.
Internet & WiFi Services
There are several options for finding internet and WiFi services to meet your needs.
- Have internet service through an existing plan? Use a smartphone or mobile hotspot while you are on the go. Learn more about internet service options.
- Don't have internet service through an existing plan? Learn more about the following options:
Technology equipment may be borrowed from your college, Library, or occasionally from another specific program or department. Technology equipment available for loan includes Chromebooks, graphing calculators, WiFi hotspots, headphones, adapters, and more.
CSM Technology Loan Program
Students who need to borrow a Chromebook, hotspot, or calculator in order to complete coursework, may submit a request. Supplies are limited. Current enrollment at the college will be verified prior to issuing technology.
For more information about technology loans from other campus programs or department, contact the department or program.
- Over-ear, Noise-isolating Headphones
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Up To 80 Hours Of Battery Life
- Frequency response:10-22,000 Hz
- Length:3.94 ft
Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor
- 11.6" HD Widescreen, LED-backlit Display, built-in web cam
- 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM Memory & 32GB eMMC
- Bluetooth, 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Up to 12 Hour Battery Life
- Google Chrome Operating System
- TI-36X Pro Scientific Calculator is an advanced, four-line scientific calculator, with higher-level math and science functionality.
- TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculators to graph and compare functions, as well as perform data plotting and analysis.
Makerspace Tool Lending Library
Get Technology Support
If you are borrowing college provided technology (such as a laptop, wifi hotspot, or graphing calculator) and need help, please let us know how we can assist.
Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with personally owned computers.
Other useful technology support resources:
CSM Library Computer Labs
The CSM Library has over 50 PC computers and two Macintosh computers available for students to use in its two computer lab areas on the main floor. There is no time limit for students using these computers.
All PC computers are loaded with the following software: Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Adobe Suite (Acrobat DC, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop), Microsoft Suite (Access, Excel, Powerpoint, & Word), Arduino IDE, Blender, FSReader 3.0, Fusion 2020, JAWS 2020, Kurzweil 3000, MakerBot, Pearson Sign In, QuickBooks Premier & File Manager, Ultimaker Cura 3.6.0, VLC Media Player, and ZoomText 2020.