NEW: NEXT SUBMISSION CYCLE IS FALL 2016
Program Review will be due every other year beginning in Fall 2016. Resource Requests, including requests for new faculty positions, can be submitted every Fall semester. The Academic Senate approved these changes in its Action Item October 27, 2015.
All program reviews and resource requests will be due Friday October 28 (the fourth Friday of October) and must be submitted online. There will be no grace period for late submissions (late resource requests will not be honored).
PROGRAM REVIEW TIMELINE July 15: Online submission form is ready
August 15-Sept 1: PR data is available and posted, from PRIE
August 15, 16: Flex, PR info/guidance sessions
October 12: Flex, PR guidance session
October 21: PR guidance session
October 28: PR/RR due
PREVIOUS PROGRAM REVIEW: Spring 2015: Forms, Submissions, and Resource Requests
- Public View, Spring 2015 Submissions
- Spring 2015 Submissions Requests
- Spring 2015 Forms and Instructions
Program Review data and submissions can be accessed via the navigation pane to the left and include: Instructional Programs, the College and Instructional Divisions, Student Services, Administrative Services, Learning Support Centers, and Distance Education Delivery Mode Comparison.
- Each instructional, Learning Support Center, and student services program has its own page. As applicable, current program data sets are available along with previous program data, submissions, and distance education data
- Instructional program data for the college as a whole and for instructional divisions are posted together
- Distance Education mode-comparison data sets are cross-listed on its own page and with the pertinent program pages
- Examples of model Program Review Reports; View Models for Program Review Spring 2013 Cycle.
CSM's Office of Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness (PRIE) provides quantitative data for instructional programs and Learning Support Centers. For definitions of key terms used in data sets, see Glossary of Terms.