Key Dates for Spring 2015 Submission Cycle
- Online program review submissions due: Monday, March 30, 2015
- Instructional data posted December 1, 2015
- Learning Support Centers' data available in January 2015
All programs conduct annual Program Reviews.
For the 2015 submission cycle, online program review is available for instructional programs, Learning Support Centers, and Student Services. See Program Review Forms.
Program Review Online Resources
Program Review data and submissions can be accessed via the navigation pane to the left and include: Instructional Programs, the College and Instructional Divisions, Student Services, Administrative Services, Learning Support Centers, and Distance Education Delivery Mode Comparison.
- Each instructional, Learning Support Center, and student services program has its own page. As applicable, current program data sets are available along with previous program data, submissions, and distance education data
- Instructional program data for the college as a whole and for instructional divisions are posted together
- Distance Education mode-comparison data sets are cross-listed on its own page and with the pertinent program pages
View Models for Program Review Spring 2013 Cycle.
CSM's Office of Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness (PRIE) provides quantitative data for instructional programs and Learning Support Centers. For definitions of key terms used in data sets, see Glossary of Terms.