Organization of Committees: Fall 2014-Spring 2015
Information about Committees at College of San Mateo is largely organized into five groups:
- Academic Senate Committees report directly to the faculty Governing Council of the Academic Senate
- Administrative Groups include operational management groups.
- College Committees at Large include a number of standing committees which address a variety of operational issues.
- Institutional Planning Committees include the Institutional Planning Committee (IPC) and the committees which directly report to it.
- Committee Archive includes committees and groups which have been suspended or disbanded over the past 5 years or ad hoc groups which have a time-limited mission.
Institutional Planning Committee (IPC) is currently CSM's primary planning entity. Beginning in Fall 2014, it will assume primary oversight of participatory governance.
Committee Reporting Structure
Compendiums of College Committees
The compendium includes the membership and mission descriptions for all college committees:
Recommended Templates for College Committees
- Recommended Template for Developing Committee Missions and Tasks
- Recommended Template for Committee Meeting Agendas
- Recommended Template for Committee Meeting Summaries
- Key Elements for Issue-Specific Collegewide Plans, 9/1/09
CSM Planning Graphics
- Reporting Structure for All College Committees, November 2014
- Reporting Structure for Institutional Planning Committees (Abridged), October 2014
- Institutional Plan Relationships, 10/3/2013
Planning Cycle and Planning Calendars
Note: the Planning Cycle document contains links to detailed calendars for Annual Budget Development; Committee on Instruction (COI); Program Review/PIV, and Office of Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness (PRIE).
For additional college and district planning calendars, see Institutional Documents.
Last updated: 12-10-2014