Organization of Committees: Fall 2014
Institutional Planning Committee (IPC) is currently CSM's primary planning entity. Beginning in Fall 2014, it will assume primary oversight of participatory governance.
Committees at College of San Mateo are largely organized into five groups:
- Academic Senate Committees report directly to the faculty Governing Council of the Academic Senate
- Administrative Groups include operational management groups.
- College Committees at Large include a number of standing committees which address a variety of operational issues.
- Institutional Planning Committees include the Institutional Planning Committee (IPC) and the committees which directly report to it.
- Committee Archive includes committees and groups which have been suspended or disbanded over the past 5 years or ad hoc groups which have a time-limited mission.
Compendiums of College Committees
The compendium includes the membership and mission descriptions for all college committees:
- CSM Compendium of Committees, Fall 2014
- CSM Compendium of Committees, Fall 2013
- CSM Compendium of Committees, Fall 2012
Recommended Templates for College Committees
- Recommended Template for Developing Committee Missions and Tasks
- Recommended Template for Committee Meeting Agendas
- Recommended Template for Committee Meeting Summaries
- Key Elements for Issue-Specific Collegewide Plans, 9/1/09
Last updated: 10-29-2014