For continuing College of San Mateo students, or for students from another accredited college or university, a minimum 3.20 cumulative GPA (in 12 or more transferrable units) OR For new students to CSM from high school, a minimum 3.5 (unweighted) cumulative GPA.
- Eligibility for or completion of English 100 (with C or better)
- Please provide transcript copies (unofficial is fine)
- Provide reference from a teacher (either from a college teacher or high school teacher)
In 300-400 typed words, provide the following information:
- describe why you are interested in participating in the Honors Project and its community
- share an academic experience or an area of academic interest that inspired your interest in the program
- discuss what you hope to gain from your participation
- assert how you hope to contribute to the Honors community.
Students must be accepted into the Honors Project before registering for seminars.
For more information contact David Laderman at email@example.com.
Note: While Honors Project research seminars are listed by department (e.g. Physics and Film), they are interdisciplinary in design, supporting research methodology across disciplines in Business and Technology; Creative Arts and Social Science; Kinesiology, Athletics and Dance; Language Arts; or Math and Science.