For continuing College of San Mateo students, or for students from another accredited college or university, a minimum 3.20 cumulative GPA (in 12 or more transferrable units) OR For new students to CSM from high school, a minimum 3.5 (unweighted) cumulative GPA.
- Eligibility for or completion of English 100 (with C or better)
- Please provide transcript copies (unofficial is fine)
- Provide reference from a teacher (either from a college teacher or high school teacher)
In 300-400 typed words, provide the following information:
- describe why you are interested in participating in the Honors Project and its community
- share an academic experience or an area of academic interest that inspired your interest in the program
- discuss what you hope to gain from your participation
- assert how you hope to contribute to the Honors community.
Students must be accepted into the Honors Project before registering for seminars in interdisciplinary Studies.
For more information contact David Laderman at firstname.lastname@example.org.