Appealing a Parking Citation
Anyone who wants to contest a citation can now complete that request online or in writing.
- To submit an appeal online, go to pticket.com/csm.
- Select where the citation was issued - CSM, Skyline, or Cañada.
- Enter your citation number and press SEARCH. If your citation qualifies for an appeal, a CONTEST ONLINE link to the contesting form will appear to the right of the citation number.
- You may contest the citation in writing within 21 calendar days of the issue date of your citation,
- Indicate the reason(s) you feel your citation was issued in error,
- Include copies of any documentation to support your claim (documents will not be returned),
- Include your citation or reminder notice,
- Include your full name,
- Include your mailing address (Your decision cannot be mailed without a complete and
correct address – include suite number, apartment number, zip code, etc.)
Mail all information to:Office of Parking Violations
SMCCD - College of San Mateo
P O Box 9003
Redwood City CA 94065-9003