The CSM Student Leadership Conference, sponsored by the Center for Student Life and Leadership Development and the Associated Students of CSM, is intended to provide leadership training for students who are interested in developing skills that can be utilized to help create change in their community.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Discover new leadership skills
- Learn conflict resolution techniques
- Improve communication skills
- Foster team-building and better group dynamics
- Network with other students
- Develop strategies to create positive social change in our community
Application – Due by Wednesday, November 23 at 12 PM (noon)
Please note: Applications must be typed. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
email@example.com or by calling (650) 574-6141.