- Complete the DSPS Intake Screening & Service Request booklet. You can pick up one from the DSPS office or download a copy at collegeofsanmateo.edu/dsps.
- Bring the completed booklet and documentation verifying your disability (for example, a doctor’s report, psycho-educational report, or IEP) to the DSPS office.
- Schedule an appointment with the DSPS Staff to:
- Complete the intake process,
- Arrange for reasonable accommodations based on your educational needs,
- Discuss your rights and responsibilities as a DSPS student
- Once you are established with DSPS, plan your accommodations prior to the beginning of each semester.
Planning ahead will help your semester run smoothly and will contribute to your success in college.