Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS)
Getting Started with the Disability Resource Center
If you have additional questions please complete a DRC Interest Form.
- Complete the DRC Service Request. Available at the DRC office or download a copy.
- Bring the completed DRC Service Request and any supporting disability documentation (for example, a doctor’s report, psycho-educational report, or IEP) to the DRC office.
- Schedule an appointment with the DRC Counselor to:
- Complete the intake process,
- Arrange for appropriate academic adjustments, auxiliary aids and services based on your educational needs,
- Discuss your rights and responsibilities as a DRC student at CSM,
- Complete your Student Educational Plan (S.E.P.)
- Remember, once you are established with DRC, be sure to request your services every semester.