- Complete an application to the College of San Mateo.
- Complete the DRC Service Request. You can pick up one from the DRC office or download a copy.
- Bring the completed booklet and any supporting documentation (for example, a doctor’s report, psycho-educational report, or IEP) to the DRC office.
- Schedule an appointment with DRC Certificated Staff to:
- Complete the intake process,
- Arrange for appropriate academic adjustments, auxiliary aids and services based on your educational needs,
- Discuss your rights and responsibilities as a DRC student at CSM.
- Once you are established with DRC, be sure to utilize your services at the beginning of each term.
If you have additional questions please complete a DRC Interest Form.