- DSKL 800 Learning Skills Assessment for DRC (0.5 unit)
Learning Disability Assessment
- DSKL 817 Assistive Computer Access (0.5-1.0 unit)
Instruction in assistive technology, like Kurzweil, Dragon and Smartpen
- DSKL 880MA Assistive Technology: Smartpen
Learn how to use a smartpen to address disability related obstacles to note-taking.
- DSKL 880MB Assistive Technology: Kurzweil 3000
Learn how to use Kurzweil 3000 to address disability related obstacles to reading.
- COUN 121 Planning for Student Success
Introduction to college expectations, resources and goals.
One section offered each term specifically for students with disabilities.