Getting Started at College of San Mateo
- New students complete an Application for Admission to CSM.
- Complete Placement Tests for English and Math if you intend to transfer or to pursue a degree, or college certificate. Appointments to take the Placement Tests can be scheduled through WebSMART. Please contact the Disability Resource Center (DRC) at (650) 574-6438 before taking the Placement Tests if you need accommodations for your placement tests.
- Complete the College Orientation Workshop. Students' can schedule their orientation workshop through WebSMART. This workshop help to familiarizes students with CSM, and begin to determine specific paths to meet individualized educational goals.
- After you have completed these steps you will be cleared to sign up for classes. If you need additional help in choosing appropriate courses, you can schedule an appointment to meet with the DRC Counselor for academic counseling by contacting the DRC, or meet with a general academic counselor through the Counseling Center.
- Contact the DRC for an appointment to arrange for accommodations and services to meet your educational needs.
Need Assistance?If you’d like help getting started with your application and enrollment, please contact the DRC for assistance.
(650) 574-6438 Phone
(650) 574-6434 Fax