DACA UpdatesWith news swirling over the past few days about threats to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) program, we’d like to share some resources to help you follow the latest news and engage in urgent advocacy efforts to #DefendDACA.
We’ve also included information about how you can take care of your well-being and prepare during these uncertain times.
News & Advocacy
Latest Updates About DACA
- DACA Update: Five Things You Should Know (NILC)
- What Do I Need to Know if the DACA Program Ends? (ILRC)
Advocacy Efforts to Defend DACA
Immigration Legal Support
Find out Potential Long-Term Immigration Options
- Beyond Deferred Action: Long Term Immigration Remedies Every Undocumented Young Person Should Know About
Get a Personalized Overview of Your Immigration Options
- Dreamer Intake Service: Fill out a FREE online survey to learn more about your potential long term immigration options
Earning a Living Without DACA
Entrepreneurship Options for All Immigrants Regardless of Legal Status
- Elevating the Soul: Guidelines for Regeneration During Impact Moments
Define American’s #UndocuJoy - Undocumented Americans send authentic messages of joy!
National Suicide/Crisis Hotline:
- Crisis Text: 741741