Whether you are teaching a face-to-face, hybrid, or a fully online course it is important to know how to use your WebAccess Moodle shell.
If you are teaching face-to-face, you can:
- Use WebAccess to post your syllabus and handouts for the students to access online
- Allow students to turn in homework online
- Augment your course materials with online resources
- Get help planning for a realistic course structure
- Learn how to find and organize course resources
- Learn how to use synchronous and asynchronous communication tools
- Use Google docs and other Google apps
- Use social media for teaching and learning
- Make your course fully accessible
- Find creative content
- Make your own videos and podcasts
- Become an expert on resources in your discipline
- Create virtual lectures for your course
For tutorials on WebAccess, Gradebook, and Education Technology, see the Faculty Resources page.