The following information is for students that have been accepted into the Dental Assisting Program.
We will email you the following forms and information once we receive your acceptance reply.
- Physical Exam and Immunizations and Lab Form
- Dental Exam Form
- CPR/BLS information
Dental Assisting is a career that involves exposure to bloodbourne pathogens and diseases.
Learn more » Accepted students must complete the following and submit the required forms.
We will email you these forms to the email listed on your application once you have been notified of acceptance.
- Obtain a physical evaluation and the required immunizations and lab test.
- Obtain a dental examination.
- Obtain certification in CPR for Health Care Provider through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
- Sign a student confidentiality statement.
There will be a mandatory dental assisting orientation for all accepted students.
The Dental Assisting Program at College of San Mateo requires students to wear a uniform. The uniform encourages an atmosphere of learning and professionalism.