- Personal Counseling & Wellness Services
Offers free and confidential personal counseling appointments in-person and over zoom for CSM students.
- Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse (CORA)
CORA is the only agency in San Mateo County solely dedicated to helping those affected by intimate partner abuse. From counseling, to emergency housing, to legal assistance, their services are designed to provide safety, support, and healing.
- Domestic Violence Services and Resources
Domestic Violence impacts over 10,000 people in San Mateo County each year. The County of San Mateo has a host of dedicated professionals available to provide you with assistance and they're only a phone call away.
- Keller Center for Family Violence Intervention
The Keller Center serves the needs of victims of child physical and sexual abuse and neglect, adult sexual abuse, domestic violence, and elder abuse, providing a compassionate, culturally sensitive, family-oriented experience for the victims of abuse, minimizing trauma and maximizing outcomes.
- Rape Trauma Services (RTS)
The mission of RTS is to eliminate all forms of violence, with a special focus on sexual assault and abuse. Informed by our understanding of traumatic experiences and cycles of violence, we facilitate healing and the prevention of violence through the provision of counseling, advocacy, and education.
- San Mateo County Pride Center
The Pride Center is the first ever LGBTQ+ community center in San Mateo County. Whether seeking behavioral health services or gathering in solidarity with others to share stories, build relationships, learn, grow, create, and heal together, LGBTQ+ individuals and communities throughout the Peninsula finally have a space to call their own!
- Love is Respect
Love is Respect is the national resource to disrupt and prevent unhealthy relationships and intimate partner violence by empowering young people through inclusive and equitable education, support, and resources.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC)
NSVRC provides research & tools to advocates working on the frontlines to end sexual harassment, assault, and abuse with the understanding that ending sexual violence also means ending racism, sexism, and all forms of oppression.
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)
RAINN is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization.
San Francisco and South Bay Resources
- La Casa de las Madres
The mission of La Casa de las Madres is to respond to calls for help from domestic violence victims, of all ages, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We give survivors the tools to transform their lives. We seek to prevent future violence by educating the community and by redefining public perceptions about domestic violence.
- San Francisco Women Against Rape
San Francisco Women Against Rape provides resources, support, advocacy and education to strengthen the work of all individuals and communities in San Francisco that are responding to, healing from, and struggling to end sexual violence.
Title IX Pregnancy and Parenting Rights
- Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, including pregnancy, parenting, and all related conditions, including false pregnancy and loss of pregnancy. Under Title IX, pregnant and parenting students have the right to continue their education, and College of San Mateo is committed to the success of our pregnant and parenting students.
- Please communicate with our Title IX Coordinator, David Crafts, at (650) 574-6640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require support in any way.
- Lactation Room is located in Building 17, Room 116 - View Lactation Room on Map