College of San Mateo's Nursing Program provides students with opportunities for learning at the College, local hospitals, and community health agencies. The program is fully accredited by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Upon graduation, the candidate receives an Associate in Science degree in Nursing and is eligible to take the National Council Licensing Exam (NCLEX) examination. The graduate is also eligible to transfer to programs offering a bachelor's degree in nursing.
Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program2-year program leading to an associate's degree in nursing
- BRN - Prior Convictions and Disciplinary Actions
- Apply to the Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- Nursing Program Prerequisite Policy
- Policy Regarding Prerequisite Review
- Merit-Based Criteria: State Chancellor's Office
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)-to-RN Program1-year program for current certified LVNs
Other helpful information sheets
Please do not contact the nursing department, faculty, staff, and counselor about your application status until decisions are made in May 2021.