The Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC), a division of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), requires its affiliated colleges to undergo a comprehensive self evaluation every six years. College of San Mateo’s next comprehensive self evaluation is a four-part process:
- CSM’s internal self evaluation, a process that will occur from fall 2011 through spring 2013 and that will result in the preparation of a Self Evaluation Report of Educational Quality and Institutional Effectiveness (Institutional Self Evaluation Report) submitted to ACCJC,
- an on-campus visit by an accreditation team composed of peer evaluators in fall 2013,
- the ACCJC’s review and decision on the accredited status of College of San Mateo, and
- CSM’s ongoing self-improvement to meet regional and federal standards.
- inform the entire College of San Mateo campus community about the ongoing planning and activities related to the 2013 institutional self evaluation,
- provide resources for the Standards Committees that are preparing the Institutional Self Evaluation Report, and
- provide the public with information related to College of San Mateo’s 2013 institutional self evaluation.
Vice President of Student Services
College of San Mateo’s Accreditation Liaison Officer effective July 2013
Retired Vice President of Instruction
College of San Mateo’s Accreditation Liaison Officer 2007 through June 2013
Co-chair, 2013 Institutional Self Evaluation
Faculty Co-chair, 2013 Institutional Self Evaluation; Professor of Engineering