CSM ScholarshipsThe 2020-2021 College of San Mateo Scholarship Application will OPEN November 2019!
****IMPORTANT**** 2019/20 AWARDED SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS:
- You must complete post-acceptance and write a thank you letter to your donor. A follow up email will be sent out the week of June 3rd with instructions on how to complete the required "Thank You Letters" to your donors as well as instructions on how to receive your scholarship funds. "Thank You Letters" will be due no later than June 24, 2019.
- TRANSFER STUDENTS: You MUST submit proof of enrollment if you are transferring to a four-year institution FALL 2019/SPRING 2020 no later than February 3, 2020 (your award will be forfeited if proof of enrollment is not received by February 1st).
- You will receive half the scholarship amount in fall 2019 and the second half in spring 2020.
To view and apply for CSM scholarships, visit our Scholarship Opportunities page.
- If you are a new applicant, click Sign Up to create your account.
- If you are a returning applicant, click Sign In to complete or update your scholarship application.
Need help filling out your scholarship application? Attend a Scholarship Application Workshop - WORKSHOPS WILL BEGIN FALL 2019
Download instructions to help you complete the scholarship application.
If you have any questions please call or email the Scholarship Coordinator, Karen Chadwick at email@example.com or call (650) 574-6514.
Please Note: Announcements will be sent out by email to "my.smccd.edu" email addresses first week in May for students who have both received and not received scholarship awards. Please read email thoroughly and follow directions.
2020-2021 Scholarship Awards Ceremony
All awarded scholarship recipients will be honored at the annual Scholarship Awards Ceremony. The ceremony will be at 6:00pm on Friday, May 8, 2020 in the CSM College Center, Building 10, Bayview Dining Room.
Please see External Scholarships for additional opportunities.
2018-2019 Scholarship Recipients
If you received a scholarship award you will receive half the scholarship amount in Fall 2018 and the second half in Spring 2019 (if your award is $500.00 or less you will receive 1 disbursement in Fall 2018).
In order to receive this award, you are required to do the following:
- enroll full-time (12 units) (half-time enrollment exceptions apply to certain awards)
- you MUST submit proof of enrollment if you are transferring to a four-year institution no later than February 1, 2019 (scholarship award will be forfeited if proof of enrollment is not received by February 1). Proof of your enrollment can be emailed to Karen Chadwick at firstname.lastname@example.org
- you must write a thank you letter to your donor and submit to Financial Aid/Scholarship office no later than June 24, 2018.