CSM ScholarshipsThe 2017-2018 College of San Mateo Scholarship Application is now closed.
Please check back November 2017 for the 2018-2019 Scholarship Application cycle.
Please Note: Announcements will be sent out by email to "my.smccd.edu" email addresses in mid-April for students who have both received and not received scholarship awards. Please read email thoroughly and follow directions.
2017-2018 Scholarship Awards Ceremony
All awarded scholarship recipients will be honored at the annual Scholarship Awards Ceremony. The ceremony will be at 6:00pm on Friday, May 5th in the CSM College Center, Building 10, Bayview Dining Room. Student check-in begins at 5:00pm at the Information Counter located at the entrance of the College Center, Building 10, next to the Bulldog Bookstore. All recipients MUST arrive no later than 5:30pm. You will be individually honored on stage; therefore please dress appropriately and do not wear jeans, shorts, t-shirts, or other casual attire. Parking is recommended in Forum Lot 8 and Bulldog Lots 9, 9B, 9C, 9D. Parking permits will not be required for this event.
Please note, award notifications were sent out by email to "my.smccd.edu" email addresses in April/May for students who have both received and not received scholarship awards.
To view and apply for CSM scholarships, visit our Scholarship Opportunities page.
- If you are a new applicant, click Sign Up to create your account.
- If you are a returning applicant, click Sign In to complete or update your scholarship application.
None available at this time.
If you have any questions please call or email the Scholarship Coordinator, Karen Chadwick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 574-6514.
Please see External Scholarships for additional opportunities.
2016-2017 Scholarship Recipients
If you received a scholarship award you will receive half the scholarship amount in Fall 2016 and the second half in Spring 2017 (if your award is $500.00 or less you will receive 1 disbursement in Fall 2016).
In order to receive this award, you are required to do the following:
- enroll full-time (12 units) (half-time enrollment exceptions apply to certain awards)
- you MUST submit proof of enrollment if you are transferring to a four-year institution no later than February 1, 2017 (scholarship award will be forfeited if proof of enrollment is not received by February 1).
- you must write a thank you letter to your donor and submit to Financial Aid/Scholarship office no later than June 24, 2016.