The Colleges of the District allow auditing of courses with the exception of courses in programs that require special presentation and/or program admissions on a limited basis. A student may audit a course only under the following circumstances.
- The student must have previously enrolled for credit for the maximum number of times allowed for the particular course.
- The instructor of record for the course must approve the enrollment as an auditor.
- The student must be in good academic standing.
- If the course is variable unit class, the student must enroll for the maximum number if units available.
- The student must enroll as an auditor immediately following the published late registration period and pay the auditing fee.