In order to apply to the program it is necessary to attend an orientation meeting. There are a limited number of spaces available for the orientation meeting, and it's necessary to reserve a seat in order to attend. Prospective students must attend only one orientation session.
Click one of the links below to reserve your space now!
- Saturday, October 19, 2013 (9:30 - 11:30 am)
- Saturday, November 16, 2013 (9:30 - 11:30 am)
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 (6:30 - 8:30 pm)
- Saturday, January 4, 2014 (9:30 - 11:30 am)
In this meeting the students will hear from
- program faculty discussing the courses included in the certificate
- a panel of representatives from the utility companies and other industries interested in hiring people with Electrical Power Systems Knowledge.
- a senior member of the counseling division who will discuss the details of enrolling in classes, placement tests, etc.
A variety of material will be handed out at the Orientation Meeting that will be useful to the students during their course of study.