Reserve indoor or outdoor athletic facilities at CSM for your next sporting event. You can also take a virtual tour of the campus that showcases the campus facilities including the athletic fields.
CSM’s athletic fields are unquestionably among the finest in Northern California. Bulldog stadium, track, field throwing area, softball plaza and the baseball field have all been recently renovated. Special features of the renovation include a state-of-the-art press box, modern synthetic turf fields, Mondo track surface, new scoreboards, dynamic Peninsula and bay views, improved accessibility and renovated seating. The stadium has bench seating for visitors. The 400-meter track is equipped with nine 39-inch lanes. These venues have been the site for a number of football, baseball and track and field championship competitions.
Other Athletic Facilities
- Health & Wellness Building 5: Yoga, spinning and dance studios, Fitness Center
- Main Gymnasium: Houses 2 full basketball or 2 volleyball courts
- Small Gymnasium: Fitness classes
- Small Dance Studio: Dance classes
- Tennis Courts: The campus has six tennis courts, all of which have recently undergone resurfacing
- Track & Field: Separate field event area for throwing events, D-zone area with set up for multiple high jump and pole vault competitions and two runways for horizontal jumps