skip directly to Main Content Navigation Search A-Z Index Ask the Bulldog Find People Top Story Breadcrumbs Footer
General Information

For the most specific information about Transcripts, please visit the SMCCCD Transcript Request page.

Official transcripts of a student's academic records can be sent to colleges, universities, employers and other institutions upon a formal request of the student. Transcripts may be requested using the student WebSMART account. On WebSMART, under "Student Records," find "Request Official Transcript" link for this purpose. All courses completed or in progress at CaƱada College, College of San Mateo, and/or Skyline College appear on the transcript. Transcripts from high school and other colleges are not forwarded from CSM to other institutions because our district colleges are authorized to send San Mateo County Community College transcripts only.

Students may access unofficial transcripts on their Student WebSMART account. This WebSMART transcript reflects courses taken during or after Summer 1981.