General Information at College of San Mateo - High School Diplomas
skip directly to Main Content Navigation Search A-Z Index Ask the Bulldog Find People Top Story Breadcrumbs Footer
Flex Day
No classes Oct. 13, 2021
Veterans Day Holiday
No classes Nov. 12, 2021
Thanksgiving Holiday
No classes Nov. 25-28, 2021
Sexual Misconduct & Title IX
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
General Information
High School Diplomas

The College does not issue high school diplomas. Students who wish to complete requirements for the diploma should consult the high school they last attended to determine graduation requirements.

Students who are unable to make arrangements with their previous high schools can contact the office of the high school district in which they now reside.

Counseling/advising services for high school diplomas may be obtained by residents of the San Mateo Union High School District by telephoning the SMUHSD Adult School at (650) 558-2100.