- Effective June 13 – August 4, 2022, Summer Session
- Riders must be over 18 years old to participate.
- Up to 40 rides per month
- Up to $50 per ride covered by CSM
- Valid only on Standard rides
- Must start or end at a designated pick-up/drop-off site
- Service Hours: Monday through Friday, 6:30 am - 10 pm.
- To use the service for summer, students must be enrolled in at least 6 units in the Fall 2022 Semester at CSM.
- Coastside: Door-to-door service for Half Moon Bay, El Granada, Moss Beach, and Montara.
- East Bay: Service to and from campus from Hayward & South Hayward BART Stations.
Additional Program Information
- This program will be available to the CSM Coastside and East Bay student community as long as funding permits, and it is subject to change or end early. You will be notified about any changes in the program should they arise.
- If you request a ride that doesn't meet the criteria, you will not see the discount shown on your ride confirmation screen and you will pay out of pocket.
- Prices may be impacted by distance, traffic, time of day, special events, and primetime surcharges.
- College funds used to support student rides will be recorded as financial aid to students.
- Verify your ride by making sure the license plate number, driver information, and car make and model match what you see in the app.
- Share your location and route with a friend or loved one from within the Lyft app so they can follow your ride in real-time.
Follow the Lyft vehicle on GPS via the app.
- Ask the driver to say who they are picking up.
- Learn more about how to ride smart with Lyft.
In response to COVID-19, Lyft launched a Health Safety Program, which includes:
- Personal health certification for drivers and riders
- Required face masks for drivers and riders
- Health safety education for drivers and riders
- Distribution of cleaning supplies and masks for drivers
- Read more about the Lyft's Health Safety Program