The purpose of the Finance Committee is to ensure that the College maintains fiscal stability and that financial resources are allocated in accordance with the College’s Mission, Vision, Strategic Priorities, Educational Master Plan goals, Program Review, and other plans.
The Finance Committee recognizes its stewardship role with respect to financial resources and is committed to maintaining the fiscal health of the College.
Also, the Finance Committee is committed to fiscal transparency; the committee is responsible for providing accurate, timely and accessible financial information to College stakeholders.
- Developing long-term and short-term financial plans that are aligned with the College’s strategic priorities, educational master plan goals, program review and other plans.
- Monitoring the overall fiscal condition of the College on a periodic basis and recommending corrective actions if necessary.
- Ensuring that long-term and short-term financial plans are integrated with college planning processes.
- Establishing regular communications with College stakeholders regarding College financial matters.
- Assessing the effectiveness of the Finance Committee on an annual basis and implementing recommended changes to committee processes and procedures.
Recommends to: IPC
Staff: Administrative Assistant to Vice President of Administrative Services
Term Limits: 2 years staggered