Workshops, Presentations & Events
2022/23 Cash for College Financial Aid HANDS-ON Application Workshops:
- FAFSA Application: Need help filling out your FAFSA Application? FAFSA filers are US Citizens or eligibile non-citizens.
- California Dream Act Application: Need help filling out your CA Dream Act Application? CADAA filers are undocumented/AB540 eligible students.
- In-Person FAFSA/CADAA Application: Attend our In-Person Workshop - SPACE IS LIMITED! First come first serve (limited to 35-40 students max).
Fall 2021 Financial Aid Zoom Drop-In Hours:
- Get help filling out your FAFSA or Dream Act Application
- Learn about different types of Financial Aid (i.e. fee waiver/CCPG, grants, loans, work-study)
- Have a question about your finanical aid file
This is a perfect opportunity to get help! No appointment needed. Attend our Fall 2021 Financial Aid Zoom Sessions. Please check website for dates & times.
Cash for College Financial Aid Presentation (for 2021/22)
Unable to attend our workshops?
The California Student Aid Commission is offering Cash for College FAFSA and CADAA Workshops. For more information and to register visit the CSAC Statewide Cash for College Webinar: Student Registration page.
CSAC Workshop Dates
2022/23 Scholarship Hands-On Application Workshops
- Scholarship Application Hands-On Zoom Workshops - dates coming soon
- Have a quick question? Attend our Zoom Drop-In Hours on the following dates and times:
- Scholarship Application DROP-IN hours