Workshops, Presentations & Events
- Come grab a snack! Get your questions answered and learn more about financial aid!
- Financial Aid Awareness Month: April 20 and April 28, from 10 am - 1 pm, in front of Building 10.
- Need help signing up for BankMobile? We will be answering questions on what BankMobile is and how you to sign up for direct deposit or debit account so that you can receive financial aid that was awarded to you.
- Attend a BankMobile Workshop.
2022/23 Cash for College Financial Aid HANDS-ON Application Workshops
- FAFSA Application: Need help filling out your FAFSA Application? FAFSA filers are US Citizens or eligibile non-citizens.
- California Dream Act Application: Need help filling out your CA Dream Act Application? CADAA filers are undocumented/AB540 eligible students.
- In-Person FAFSA/CADAA Application: Attend our In-Person Workshop - Space is limited! First come first serve (limited to 35-40 students max).
- March 1 & March 2 FAFSA/CADAA Drop-in Sessions: Need last minute help completing your financial aid application before the deadline? Have a quick question? Attend our drop-in sessions.
Fall 2021 Financial Aid Zoom Drop-In Hours
- Get help filling out your FAFSA or Dream Act Application
- Learn about different types of Financial Aid (i.e. fee waiver/CCPG, grants, loans, work-study)
- Have a question about your finanical aid file
This is a perfect opportunity to get help! No appointment needed. Attend our Fall 2021 Financial Aid Zoom Sessions. Please check website for dates & times.
Cash for College Financial Aid Presentation (for 2021/22)
Unable to attend our workshops?
The California Student Aid Commission is offering Cash for College FAFSA and CADAA Workshops. For more information and to register visit the CSAC Statewide Cash for College Webinar: Student Registration page.
CSAC Workshop Dates
The Commission is hosting English and English/Spanish bilingual statewide Cash for College workshops to assist students and families with completing the FAFSA or CADAA, and Chafee Grant for Foster Youth applications prior to the March 2 priority deadline.
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022: 5:30-7:30 pm Register for this workshop
- Thursday, February 24, 2022: 5:30-7:30 pm Register for this workshop
2022/23 CSM Scholarship Hands-On Application Workshops
- Scholarship Application Hands-On Zoom Workshops
- Have a quick question? Attend our Zoom Drop-In Hours on the following dates and times: