College Policies at College of San Mateo - Step 1: Filing a Grievance
skip directly to Main Content Navigation Search A-Z Index Ask the Bulldog Find People Top Story Breadcrumbs Footer
College Policies
Step 1: Filing a Grievance
  1. Any student who believes, after the informal process, that he or she continues to have a grievance shall file a Statement of Grievance Form available on the college website or from the division dean. The form shall be filed with the Vice President, Instruction within one year from the date the grade was issued. The student should attach to the Statement of Grievance Form documentation to support the grievance.
  2. The Statement of Grievance must be filed whether or not the student has already initiated efforts at informal resolution, if the student wishes the grievance to become official.
  Step 2: Review of Grievance >