A checklist has been developed to assist students applying for educational benefits!
The following forms are required for proper certification and to provide you with information about veterans services. Failure to submit the necessary forms may result in funding delays, a reduction in funding or termination of benefits.
- VA Benefits Checklist: Your guide to collecting benefits
- Notify the VA that you want to collect VA benefits by applying online through VONAPP
- Veterans On-Line Application (VONAPP)
- Veteran's Enrollment Data Request
Bring this to the Admissions office to be certified for benefits
- Veteran’s Statement of Responsibility
- Guidelines following VA requirements to help ensure you collect your benefits on time
- Department of Veterans Affairs contact information
- AB13 (VACA) Affidavit for Eligible Veterans
Veterans and dependents must begin the process by submitting the appropriate application to the VA. After completion of the online application, print a copy, and submit it to a certifying official.
|Form Number||Form Name||Who needs it?|
|22-1990||Veterans On-Line Application (VONAPP)||
|22-1995||Request for Change of Program or Place of Training||
|22-5490||Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance||
|22-5495||Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors' and Dependents Educational Assistance||
|28-1900||Disabled Veterans Application for Vocational Rehabilitation||