The Student Leadership Conference, sponsored by the CSM Center for Student Life & Leadership Development and the Associated Students of CSM, is intended to provide leadership training for students who are interested in developing skills that can be utilized to help create change in their community.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Discover new leadership skills
- Learn conflict resolution techniques
- Improve communication skills
- Foster team-building and better group dynamics
- Network with other students
- Develop strategies to create positive social change in our community
Application – Due by Friday, October 25th at 12 pm (noon)
- The application period for the Fall 2013 CSM Student Leadership Conference has closed.
Find out more about the Student Leadership Conference by attending one of our information sessions.
All sessions are held in the Center for Student Life in Building 17, Room 112.
- Wednesday, October 9, 1-2 pm
- Thursday, October 10, 1-2 pm
- Friday, October 11, 11 am - 12 pm
- Wednesday, October 16, 3-4 pm
- Thursday, October 17, 3-4 pm
Liability Release, Behavior Standards, and Medical Consent Form
This form must be completed and submitted to the Center for Student Life by any student who will be attending the Leadership Conference.