Language Laboratory and Listening Requirement: Since imitation, response, and independent practice are integral features of the study of a foreign language at the College, students enrolled in certain courses in foreign language are required to use the language laboratory as prescribed by each department.
Note: To be transferable to UC, Spanish courses must be taken for letter grade.
- SPAN 110: Elementary Spanish (5.0 units) (also offered as 111 and 112)
- SPAN 111: Elementary Spanish I (3.0 units)
- SPAN 112: Elementary Spanish II (3.0 units)
- SPAN 120: Advanced Elementary Spanish (5.0 units) (also offered as 121 and 122)
- SPAN 121: Advanced Elementary Spanish I (3.0 units)
- SPAN 122: Advanced Elementary Spanish II (3.0 units)
- SPAN 131: Intermediate Spanish I (3.0 units)
- SPAN 132: Intermediate Spanish II (3.0 units)
- SPAN 140: Advanced Intermediate Spanish (5.0 units)
- SPAN 801: Conversational Spanish I, Elementary (2.0 units)
- SPAN 802: Conversational Spanish II, Advanced Elementary (2.0 units)
- SPAN 803: Conversational Spanish III, Intermediate (2.0 units)
- SPAN 804: Conversational Spanish IV, Advanced Intermediate (2.0 units)
Some courses are offered only one semester annually. For information about planned offerings in a later semester, call the Language Arts Division Office at (650) 574-6314.