Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this degree, students will be able to:
- Create and debug code for given specifications and write appropriate documentation.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of one or more computer programming languages.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using data analysis and data management tools.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using one or more internet programming languages to design and implement a web based program.
- Communicate effectively orally, in writing and in media.
- Work collaboratively and ethically in teams on projects.