Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this degree, students will be able to:
- Explain the scientific method and its applications, and use the scientific method in a laboratory setting.
- Explain the principles of evolution as a fundamental process of all biology.
- Describe how structure and function contribute to homeostasis at all levels of human biology.
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic lab skills and analysis.
- Demonstrate knowledge of common and current clinical issues.