Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this degree, students will be able to:
- Explain the scientific method and its applications, and the use of the scientific method in a laboratory setting.
- Explain the principles of evolution as a fundamental process of all biology.
- Describe how structure and function are related at all levels of life.
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic lab skills and analysis.
- Students will provide examples of the pathways from academic techniques and discoveries in biotechnology to industrial/commercial applications.