Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this degree, students will be able to:
- Identify major monuments and movements in the history of art.
- Identify and describe stylistic characteristics in order to place works of art in their historical and stylistic context.
- Apply critical analysis to compare and contrast works of art.
- Relate works of art to the societies in which they were created.
- Critique in an original manner, using the appropriate language of art, the form and content of works of art.