Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this degree, students will be able to:
- Organize and manage a variety of work tasks and information through the use of office technology.
- Explain and demonstrate the ethical behavior required in the accounting profession.
- Acquire skills to perform bookkeeping tasks for a small business.
- Develop proficiency in the use of Word and Excel.
- Develop proficiency in the use of QuickBooks to set-up and service business transactions.
- Identify the uses, structures, operation of a database.
- Determine and organize information for a database, conducting queries and editing data.