Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this degree, students will be able to:
- Organize and manage a variety of work tasks and information through the use of office technology.
- Develop proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Utilize manual and computer filing methods from creation through maintenance of data records.
- Develop business mathematics skills.
- Create effective oral and written business communications utilizing modern communication technologies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of human resources policies and programs in a work environment.