Certificate Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- Use SQL for database creation, manipulation and control.
- Administer a database, with ability to backup, recover, and protect data.
- Develop SQL and NoSQL desktop and cloud database solutions using Java, PHP, Python, or Ruby.
- Design and develop a data warehouse using Oracle or MySQL.
- Describe different forms of business intelligence that can be extracted from a data warehouse and how that intelligence can be applied toward business decision-making.