NEW: NEXT SUBMISSION CYCLE IS FALL 2016
Program Review will be due every other year beginning in Fall 2016. Resource Requests, including requests for new faculty positions, can be submitted every Fall semester. The Academic Senate approved these changes in its Action Item October 27, 2015.
During Fall 2015 and Spring 2016, a Program Review Task Force will address:
- Establishing a firm fall due date for program review
- Clarifying the Deans’ roles in the program review and resource request submission process
- Further streamlining the program review and resource request forms
Spring 2015: Forms, Submissions, and Resource Requests
- Public View, Spring 2015 Submissions
- Spring 2015 Submissions Requests
- Spring 2015 Forms and Instructions
Program Review Online Resources
Program Review data and submissions can be accessed via the navigation pane to the left and include: Instructional Programs, the College and Instructional Divisions, Student Services, Administrative Services, Learning Support Centers, and Distance Education Delivery Mode Comparison
- Each instructional, Learning Support Center, and student services program has its own page. As applicable, current program data sets are available along with previous program data, submissions, and distance education data
- Instructional program data for the college as a whole and for instructional divisions are posted together
- Distance Education mode-comparison data sets are cross-listed on its own page and with the pertinent program pages
View Models for Program Review Spring 2013 Cycle.
CSM's Office of Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness (PRIE) provides quantitative data for instructional programs and Learning Support Centers. For definitions of key terms used in data sets, see Glossary of Terms.