Career Center/CRER126 Survey
1. Overall quality of Career Center services received:
2. Overall satisfaction with Career Center staff:
3. Ability of the Career Center staff to answer my questions:
4. Hours of availability of the Career Center office:
5. How did you find out about the Career Center? [check ALL that apply]
6. What are your primary reasons for using the Career Center? [check ALL that apply]
7. How often have you used the Career Center this semester?
8. CSM is designing new Career courses and Career Workshop topics. Please indicate which topics are most important to students: [check ALL that apply]
9. What Career Center services did you find most useful?
10. What Career Center services do you wish we could provide?
1. How did you learn about CRER 126?
2. Which class topics did you find most helpful? [Select 3 only]
3. Please rate the knowledge and helpfulness of your instructor.
4. Did you feel that you learned new information about yourself and majors/careers that are a good fit for you?
5. Did you come away with a few ideas about possible majors or careers to research further?
6. Were you satisfied with the results of your class experience?
7. Were the dates and times offered for the CRER 126 sections convenient?