To see if a course has a prerequisite:
- Go to WebSCHEDULE.
- When you find a course of interest, click on the course title.
- View the course description and look to see if the course has a prerequisite.
Chinese courses (all courses except CHIN 111 & CHIN 211)
- To clear prerequisites for Chinese courses, use the Prerequisite Equivalency Form for Modern Language.
- To clear prerequisites for Spanish courses, use the Prerequisite Equivalency Form for Modern Language.
- To clear prerequisites for Music 111 and 131, complete a short assessment of basic music skills. Stop by the Assessment Center (Building 10, room 370) or call 650-574-6175 to schedule the test.
- For all other music courses with prerequisites, see Prerequisites, Corequisites and Recommended Preparation and complete either a course prerequisite form or challenge petition.
- To clear Fire Technology prerequisites email email@example.com.
- To clear Administration of Justice course prerequisites email firstname.lastname@example.org.