Click on course names below to see the full catalog descriptions of each course. Unless otherwise indicated, all courses are offered as day classes in both Fall and Spring semesters. Please check WebSchedule for details.
Physics 100 is a 3 unit course designed to satisfy the Physical Science General Education requirement for degrees and transfer to UC or CSU.
The Physics 126-128 sequence is part of the CalTeach Aurora Project and is designed for students interested in careers in K-12 Science Education.
- PHYS 126 Teaching Science I: K-5 Classroom Experience & Seminar (1 unit)
- PHYS 127 Teaching Science II: Middle School Classroom Experience & Seminar (1 unit)
- PHYS 128 Teaching Science III: High School Classroom Experience & Seminar (1 unit)
Physics 150 is a course designed to help underprepared students develop skills needed for success and achievement in Physics 210 or Physics 250.
- PHYS 210 General Physics I (4 units)
- PHYS 211 General Physics I - Calculus Supplement (1 unit)
- PHYS 220 General Physics II (4 units)
- PHYS 221 General Physics II - Calculus Supplement (1 unit)
- PHYS 250 Physics with Calculus I (4 units)
- PHYS 260 Physics with Calculus II (4 units)
- PHYS 270 Physics with Calculus III (4 units)