Tutoring in all math classes is available on a drop-in basis throughout the day. Come in and find a tutor you feel comfortable working with and note his or her schedule on the bulletin board in the MRC. A CSM math instructor is available every hour that we are open. Textbooks and calculators are available to borrow and use in the lab only with a student I.D. or driver's license.
Required Lab Hours
Most math classes include an hour by arrangement per week. You can complete your hour by coming to the Math Resource Center and logging in on the computer. Then if you need help, instructors and tutors are available throughout the day.
Procedures for Students already enrolled in a CSM math class
- Each time you enter the lab, log-in on log-in computer with your G# and log out when you leave.
- The hours in the MRC are covered through hours by arrangement assigned to all math classes offered at CSM.
We have computers available for students to use with the following programs:
- My Math Lab
- My Math Test
- McKeague Elementary Algebra
- McKeague Pre-Algebra
- Heart of Mathematics (Math for Liberal Arts Majors)
- Cohen Pre-Calculus
- Fathom (Statistics)
- I-Tunes University
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Geometer's Sketchpad